As of December 7, 2016, the following are the guidelines and process for submitting a guest post to MichelleSeitzer.com:
- Submission must be 300-500 words only.
- Submission must be well-written and use the terms “elders,” “older adults,” or “seniors,” versus “elderly” or “the elderly.”
- Submission may only include one backlink.
- Submission must have properly cited sources and references. If there are concerns about plagiarism, submission will be returned and refused publication.
- If submission meets the requirements for publication, the contributing writer/organization will be charged a fee of $150 via PayPal.
If you're interested in submitting a post for consideration, please contact me through this form.